Operations Team Leader
- To manage sales performance and agent motivation.
- To identify training needs and successful sales performance and highlight back to management.
- To report back to management on all aspects of team performance.
- To liaise with QA and Training daily to ensure all needs are met.
- To undertake disciplinary investigations where appropriate.
- Ensure all legal obligations are adhered to.
- To work with management to accurately forecast and manage program hours and deliverables.
- To minimise agent attrition and achieve targets.
- To support management in the daily reporting of program performance to clients.
- To support the program by designing and developing internal reports as and when required.
- To actively work to improve performance by coaching and supporting the team.
- To ensure all agents are coached weekly, given feedback and appropriate support to deliver the targets expected.
- To highlight when someone is not achieving the program targets despite constant monitoring.
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- The potential to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent telephone skills (articulate communicator).
- Effective listening skills.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Keyboard skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking while on a live call.
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information, tracking of results.
- Organisational skills/ability to ensure prompt closure on customer enquiries.
- A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues.
Hull City Centre