Inbound Telephone Sales Agent
- To take inbound sales calls.
- To enter details and orders into the database as required.
- To cross sell and up sell client products to customers when required.
- To handle any customer queries and questions.
- To track the outcome of all calls.
- To work diligently to achieve program sales targets.
- To adhere to company policy, as outlined in the company handbook.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent telephone skills (articulate communicator).
- Effective listening skills.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Keyboard skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking while on a live call.
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information, tracking of results.
- Organisational skills/ability to ensure prompt closure on customer enquiries.
- A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues.
Areas of Interest but not a prerequisite
- Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Computer Proficiency
- Educational Level
- Employment History
Hull City Centre