B2B Outbound Telephone Sales Agent
Business 2 Business Outbound Telephone Sales Agent
- To contact prospects with the objective of signing them for new business, using both phone (predominantly) and email channels.
- To meet overall sales targets, performance targets and standards as specified in line with both ResQ and client expectations and to take responsibility for personal performance through constructively self assessing performance against SLA’s / KPI’s.
- To identify areas in which customers can optimize their account with the main objective being to increase revenue for both ResQ and our clients.
- To handle any customer queries and questions.
- To enter details into the database as required.
- To adhere to company policy, as outlined in the company handbook.
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of one years sales experience which should include at least six months recent B2B service.
- Excellent telephone skills (articulate communicator).
- Effective listening skills.
- Computer proficiency (experience in Windows based systems and Internet).
- Adept at multi-tasking while on a live call.
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information, tracking of results.
- Organisational skills/ability to ensure prompt closure on customer enquiries.
- A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues.
- Good educational background.
Hull City Centre